The legislative regime regulating securities intermediaries in The Bahamas was recently overhauled by the introduction of the Securities Industry Act, 2011. This has led to the attractiveness of the jurisdiction as a hub for entities engaged in conducting securities business in or from The Bahamas.
The Securities Industries Act, 2011 provides for the regulation of the securities industry in the Bahamas. The following activities are governed by the Act:
- Dealing in Securities
- Arranging Deals in Securities
- Managing Securities
- Advising on Securities
Details of this transaction
- Years under operations: New License
- CRM: Not available. But can be provided for a monthly subscription fee.
- Other Software: NA
- Dormant firm
- Banks/ PSPs: Singapore/ Hong Kong bank account available upon request
- Clean record, no open or unresolved legal issues
- Estimated Monthly Maintenance – USD 48,000
Capital Requirement: USD 300,000
Additional Comments: Company have no not been activated. Therefore company have no historical records
Note: Proof of funds required as well as KYC of potential entity or beneficial owner interested in purchasing this firm.