After obtaining an IFSC license, a company will be able to engage in the following activities:
- Money transmission services
- Payment processing services
- Trading in foreign exchange
- Trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities (e.g., futures, options, interest rates, foreign exchange instruments, shares, stock, contracts for differences etc.)
- Brokerage, consultancy or advisory services in any of the above services
Details of the transaction
Type of License: Brokerage (List H)
Years under operations: 4 years
CRM: Not available. But can be provided for a monthly subscription fee.
Banks/ PSPs: Bank account available upon request.
Number of Employees: 3
Monthly Costs: USD 18,000
Monthly Cost inclusive of:
– Executive Directors Costs
– Non-executive Directors Costs
– Registered Representative Office
Capital Requirement: USD 50,000
Track Record: No complaints, clean record.
Additional Comments: No database. Only company with License available for sale.
Note: Proof of funds required as well as KYC of potential entity or beneficial owner interested in purchasing this firm.