After obtaining an IFSC license, a company will be able to engage in the following activities:
- Money transmission services
- Payment processing services
- Trading in foreign exchange
- Trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities (e.g., futures, options, interest rates, foreign exchange instruments, shares, stock, contracts for differences etc.)
- Brokerage, consultancy or advisory services in any of the above services
Details of the transaction
- Incorporated and licensed in 2011
- Capital Requirement of USD 50,000 (Brokerage List H)
- Able to upgrade to full license (Trading in Securities Services List F) without additional cost
- Has a MT4 mainlabel license
- In-house CRM and minimal corporate clients
- Singapore bank account
- Has 1 director and 1 shareholder
- A member of https://www.asiafsp.org/, AsiaFSP has no additional monthly maintenance/ annual renewal cost.
- No open or unresolved legal issues with IBFC. Clean record.
- Dormant firm. Non-operational as of now
- Estimated Monthly Maintenance – USD 15,000
Note: Proof of funds required as well as KYC of potential entity or beneficial owner interested in purchasing this firm.